Thursday, July 24, 2014

It's #NationalTequilaDay & #ThirstyThursday

So what do you do?
Seriously?

I have started the day with tasting.
It has not worked out well.

I am hoping some of the favorites will save the "day".

ArteNOM 1580 . . . .saved me!
ArteNOM 1146 was AMAZING . . . !
But oh my? What? SEXY!
ArteNOM 1414 - CANNOT SAY! must read and it fails : ) to awesome

Purasange . . .SO GLORIOUS! So I am sticking you with a link to all of my references on this, but besides that- THIS IS AMAZING TEQUILA! I don't get to be that bold usually, but it is #NationalTequilaDay !

from now on, what I am going to drink all day on #NationalTequilaDay is Cimarron because it is easy, soft, clean, well-made and AMAZING!


But, tonight, if I am lucky, Fuenteseca!

Want to check out the other "Tequila Tuesday's" click here! or