Monday, January 20, 2014

Mezcal Monday: The Bronze

Well it is Mezcal Monday and last week I got some new bitters that I wanted to play with so I am going to make a simple drink with Don Amado Reposado.

My favorite drink to make with 
Don Amado Reposado is a Mezcal Old Fashioned, but as you know I have talked quite a bit about that drink. So I started thinking about  a variation on a Pink Gin (Gin chilled with quite a few dashes of Angostura Bitters added) and decided to try a version with mezcal adding my Fee Brothers Gin Barrel-Aged Orange Bitters and thought . . . AWESOME! So sticking with the name by color theme, I give you:



The Bronze

2 Oz Don Amado Reposado.
Stir and strain into a chilled glass.

4-6 Dashes 
Fee Brothers Gin Barrel-Aged Orange Bitters

So good . . .

Click the link to see more Mezcal Monday!
You can also check out and follow Don Amado on Facebook here, and on twitter here ...