Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Tequila Tuesday: The Con Con

This "Tequila Tuesday's" I am talking about a drink that I created-the 'Con Con'. It is simplicity perfected . . .. Originally,  I made this as a change up of a Can Can (Vodka Chilled topped with Champagne), but instead of Vodka, I use tequila and instead of Champagne, I use Cava (a Spanish sparkling wine) and I called it a 'Con Con' (Spanish for with-with). This is a delicious drink, balanced, bold and sexy; I NEVER add sugar, but you may like some, so the measurement will look like this:

The Con Con
 

1 1/2 Oz Tequila ArteNOM Seleccion 1580
1/2-3/4 Oz Simple Syrup (OPTIONAL)
Chill and strain into a Champagne Flute

Top up with Chilled Cava
A perfect garnish (that I was lacking) is an orange zest.
If you have no zest orange bitters are a nice fix!
Want to check out the other "Tequila Tuesday's" . .click here!

Follow Tequila ArteNOM Seleccion on facebook here . . . and on twitter here . . ..