Monday, December 2, 2013

Tequila Tuesday # 8: The Selection

I wrote about the "Tequila ArteNOM Seleccion" mission here (Click it . . ) so no need to repeat it.
Today we are going to take ArteNOM Seleccion 1414 (click for more info) and make a cocktail.
This tequila has so much lovely fruit characteristic that I didn't want to diminish them, but I just want to add some complex bottom notes and with layered aromatics. This is what I came up with:
 
The Selection

2 Oz ArteNOM Seleccion 1414 Reposado
3/4 Oz Calisaya Liqueur
Stir until very cold, strain into a chilled cocktail glass
2 Dashes Lemon Bitters (Bitter Truth, if you can find them)

This drink is very good, enjoy.

Here is a review I did of Tequila ArteNOM Seleccion 1414 Reposado here. . . in #3 Tequila Tuesday.
Want to check out the other "Tequila Tuesday's" . .click here! 


Follow Tequila ArteNOM Seleccion on facebook here . . . and on twitter here . . ..

I would like to thank the importer Haas Brothers, follow them on facebook here . . ..