Monday, December 2, 2013

Thirsty Thursday #1: Burro del Fuego

So I wasn't planning on this, but the idea struck me: "If you are doing Mezcal Monday, Tequila Tuesday and Whiskey Wednesday . . . Why not do 'Thirsty Thursday'?"
So for the 1st 'Thirsty Thursday' I am revisiting a drink that I have already posted on this blog, but I changed one of the ingredients (and the type of pepper) . . ..This is a tasty beverage for sure.


Burro del Fuego

1 1/2 oz Don Amado Reposado
3/4 oz Amargo Vallet
3/4 oz Triple Sec (I used Luxardo)
3/4 oz Lemon juice - fresh
1 Serrano

Clean and chop Serrano toss it into your shaker muddle it with Mezcal, add other ingredients, shake until well chilled, double strain into chilled cocktail glass. Express lemon oils over drink and garnish with a lemon zest and then Enjoy!


More info on Don Amado . . .click!

I am going to try and post a different drink each week because we do get thirsty...

Are you still thirsty?? Here are more "Thirsty Thursday" to look at-Click!

If you have any drinks that you would like me to try / post send them (preferably with a photo) forrestcokely@gmail.com  

For more info on Don Amado . . . .Click  . . .

You can follow Don Amado on Facebook here, and on twitter  here.

For more info on Amargo Vallet, click here . . .
You can follow Amargo Vallet on facebook here, and on Twitter here.