Monday, December 2, 2013

Tequila Tuesday #2: Cocktails with ArteNOM Seleccion 1580

Here it is Tequila Tuesday #2! If you missed Tequila Tuesday #1 just click the link.
So we are going to make a cocktail with Tequila ArteNOM Seleccion 1580.


TOREADOR
 

2 Oz Tequila ArteNOM Seleccion 1580.
1 Oz Apricot Brandy

(I use Rothman & Winter Orchard Apricot Liqueur).
1 Oz Fresh Lime or Lemon Juice (I usually prefer lemon).

Shake with ice, strain into cocktail glass.

For long time followers you know that I wrote about the TOREADOR in depth already (click link). I am a fan. For the record, this is the original measurement, I generally use less apricot and less lemon-3/4 Oz of each, but adjust to your preference).

Want to check out the other "Tequila Tuesday's" . .click here!


Follow Tequila ArteNOM Seleccion on facebook here . . . and on twitter here . . ..