Sunday, March 11, 2012

Tell me a Rum Story contest---what they win.

So not only does winner gain international recognition from an esteemed panel of rum loving people; they will also win 2 VIP Passes to the Miami Rum Renaissance-- valued at $250 dollars a piece! (easily worth 10 times their weight in gold!).
I mean seriously click on the link and see for yourself the events that are all part of the VIP package for Rum Renaissance...Those are only the ones that are scheduled.. that can't can be announce... the fun literally is incalculable.
On top of that there is still the Grand Tasting and they get early admission to try everything before everyone else with some extra elbow room to boot!
I am glad that my first contest got so many great responses. Thank all of you for visiting, reading and most of all for your stories... They all touched me. Sorry I couldn't post all of them.

Also i would be foolish and deeply remiss if i didn't mention the Burr's.. Without them this contest couldn't have been and Miami Rum Renaissance would not exist the world would be lacking. Check out the Robs here:  and say hello to Robin when you make it to any of their awesome events.

Which leads me to the next point. There are still spots for the Miami Rum Renaissance get them while they are available!

So without further adieu, the winner is . .